In order to protect our staff and communities during this continued public health emergency, Midtown will be limiting its service effective Monday, March 16 at 7a.m.
In order to limit staff members’ exposure, we will be reducing the daily team size, and therefore, service will be addressed differently. Our team will be focused on emptying the 150+ public trash cans in the district, and will service the streets, gutters, sidewalks, and parks in the neighborhoods on a rotational basis. We will closely monitor the district, and address any high traffic areas or emergency situations as best we can. Bulk trash removal will not be available until further notice, and the community is encouraged to call 311 for that service.
We ask that community members utilize email@example.com to alert us to any areas of high concern, and we will address them as we are able. (Please note our Facebook page is not monitored for service requests.) You may also call 410-528-1512, but please know we may not have continuous access to calls.
We remain in constant communication with our city agency partners, and will continue to provide you with updates as they are available.
We will make the most frequent updates to our Facebook page (@MidtownBaltimore) and send e-newsletters when major changes to service are made. You should feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Please know that it is our intention to be back up to full staff and full service as soon as it is safe for us to do so. We are proud of the work we do in our communities, and nothing means more to us than making sure the district receives the attention it deserves. Please be well, check on your neighbors, and be safe.
Please use the below form to request services from Midtown, or alert us to conditions within the district. If you have a more detailed request, or need to provide other information, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 410-528-1512.
As noted below, there are some services which Midtown does not complete, and you are asked to please contact Baltimore City’s 311. In order for Midtown to assist in follow-up on these items, we request that you contact 311 first, then provide us with the city assigned Service Request (SR) number in the additional information box below.
SERVICE REQUEST OPTIONS
- Bulk Trash (please see additional requirements below)
- Code Enforcement (Please also contact Baltimore City’s 311 to report concerns.)
- Drug Activity
- Graffiti (Midtown does not remove graffiti, please contact Baltimore City’s 311 to request service.)
- Illegal Dumping
- Street Repair (Midtown does not repair streets, please contact Baltimore City’s 311 to request service.)
***For bulk trash removal requests***
BULK TRASH REQUIREMENTS
Midtown provides bulk trash removal for properties within the district. Each property is allowed one pickup per year*. Upon receiving the service request, Midtown will schedule a date with you to pick up the item(s). The following applies to ALL bulk trash pickups:
- Your items must be left in the public right of way. This is generally the rear of your property by the alleyway where the city collects household trash. If you have a parking pad, please make sure your items are as close to the edge of your property as possible.
- Midtown crews are not allowed to enter your property.
- Items must be placed in the public right of way after 6p.m. the day before scheduled service, or before 7a.m. the day of scheduled service.
- Midtown, per City regulation, is not allowed to remove the following items. If any of the below items are placed with regular trash or allowed bulk trash items, they will be left and are potentially subject to illegal dumping citations.
- Wooden pallets
- 2 x 4s/lumber/firewood
- Construction debris
- Building materials
- Items with exposed nails
- Oil-based paint cans
- Hazardous waste
- (If you are uncertain if your item qualifies for pickup, please provide more information in the service request section below, or contact us directly.)
*Condo owners, please contact your condo association or property manager for details. Apartment residents, please contact your property manager for details