The Baltimore City Department of Transportation will hold three community meetings to discuss the St. Paul Streets and Calvert Streets Two-Way Conversion Study. The meeting dates are:
May 12, 2015
417 E. Fayette Street
Baltimore MD 21202
3rd Floor Conference Room
6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
May 14, 2015
Saint Philip and James Church
2801 N. Charles Street,
Baltimore MD 21218
5:30 PM to 7:30PM
May 19, 2015
Baltimore Montessori School
1600 Guilford Avenue
Baltimore MD 21202
6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
The meeting location is accessible to persons with disabilities. Please contact Ms. Nikia Mack, Liaison Office Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 443-984-4094/4095 if you have special needs. Should Baltimore City Schools have a delay or are closed due to weather, the meeting will be re-scheduled.
Midtown property owners, business leaders and friends are invited to attend our 2015 Spring Town Hall meeting on March 25, 2015 at Payne Memorial A.M.E. located on 1714-16 Madison Ave.
- 7:00 p.m. – Dessert Reception
- 7:30 p.m. – Presentation of the FY2016 budget for community input
Proposed budget may be reviewed here.
Please note: Animals, other than service dogs, are not welcome.
The Midtown Community Benefits District Governance committee will meet tomorrow, December 3, 2014, at 4pm. The meeting will be held at Midtown’s temporary office located at 1107 Cathedral Street.
Below is the list of upcoming committee meetings and their locations for October 2014:
- Budget and Finance Committee will meet on October 20th at 6:00 pm at 1221 N. Calvert Street
- Building Committee will meet on Tuesday October 28th at 1:00 pm. The meeting will be held in the conference room in the MICA residence hall located at 1601 W. Mount Royal Avenue.
- Governance and Nominating Committee will meet on Tuesday October 28th at 5:30 pm. The meeting will be held in the conference room in the MICA residence hall located at 1601 W. Mount Royal Avenue.
It’s that time of year again! Midtown Community Benefits District will hold its 2014 Fall Town Hall Meeting on October 29 at Mount Royal ES/MS #66. The event will include a dessert reception and the election of 4 at-large board members!
See the flyer below for more details on the event and to learn how you can be considered to represent your community as an at-large member of the Board of Directors!
Midtown area residents are invited to attend the Central District Police Community Relations Council Meeting! More details are below:
Coffee with a Cop
Join us for the Central District Police Community Relations Council Meeting. This months meeting will start with Coffee with a Cop.
Come out and meet officers who patrol our communities. Along with our officers, we have invited officers from the following agencies headquartered in the district
University of Maryland Campus Police – University of Baltimore Campus Police – Maryland Institute College of Art Campus Police
Maryland Capital Police – Baltimore City Sheriffs Office
Following Coffee with a Cop will be our October Meeting.
Share this information with everyone in your community
Tuesday, October 29, 2013
Central District Police Station
500 E. Baltimore Street
Parking will be available in the 600 block of East Baltimore Street
Light refreshments will be served
Please RSVP to email@example.com
Join us on September 14 at Charles North’s Historic Saint Paul Street Park for a fun-filled planting day! We’ll plant roses, perennials and spring-flowering bulbs from approximately 9:00am to 2:00pm.
To volunteer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our online form. Help us keep the Midtown area clean and green!
Looking for something to do around Midtown this month? Here’s some must-attend events for June 2013!
- Jun 5 – Jun 16: The Raisin Cycle: Beneatha’s Place & Clybourne Park @ CenterStage
- Jun 5 – Jun 13: New Eyes on America: Student Response @ The Walters Art Museum
- Jun 6 @ 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm: First Thursdays Concerts in the Park @ West Mt. Vernon Park
- Jun 8 @ 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm: City Paper’s Food Truck Rally
- Jun 13 @ 8:00 pm – 10:30 pm: WTMD 10th Anniversary Concert with David Byrne and St. Vincent @ Meyerhoff Symphony Hall
- Jun 19 @ 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm: Midtown Public Safety Committee @ Midtown Offices
For more events, visit our calendar of events page!