Four at-large board members will be elected at the 2018 Fall Town Hall Meeting. To be eligible to vote, you must:
1) Reside in Bolton Hill, Charles North, Madison Park, or Mount Vernon/Belvedere ;
2) Own property subject to the special surtax in one of those communities; or
3) Prove that you are authorized to serve as a representative of a property owner subject to the surtax.
Attendees wanting to vote will need to provide proof of voting eligibility.
Please bring one of the items listed below to the meeting to provide proof of voting eligibility:
– Valid ID or driver’s license with Midtown address
– A printed copy of your special benefits bill
– A printed copy of your property’s SDAT page (listing you as the owner)
– A utility bill with name and address (ex. city water, BGE, cable, phone, etc.)
– A voter ID card
– A copy of residential property lease
– Other forms of proof of address
If you have questions on how to confirm your voting eligibility, email us at email@example.com or call us at 410-528-1512.
Mark your calendars for the 2018 Fall Town Hall Meeting
WHEN: Wednesday, October 3rd
7:00 p.m. Reception
7:30 p.m. Program and Elections
WHERE: Mount Royal Elementary/Middle School
121 McMechen St
Baltimore, MD 21217
**If you’re driving, please park in the Mosher Street lot. Enter the building using the doors near the overpass (pictured above). Directional signs will be present on the day of the meeting**