Midtown Community Benefits District (MCBD) is currently seeking a full-time Truck Driver/Litter-Vac Operator to join its Clean Team. The position will perform heavy manual work and operate equipment and vehicles in the collection, disposal of refuse and clean the streets and right-of-ways in the District.
Review the full job description below:
The position requires at least one year previous experience operating mechanical equipment in a safe manner. Any combination of experience, certification and training will be accepted in determining qualifications. In addition to the requirements:
- The selected candidate must possess a Maryland driver’s license and have a clean driving record.
- Must successfully pass drug screening and a background check.
- Must be physically fit to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- The position requires employee to constantly use upper body to operate all components of the machine.
- Must be a resident of Baltimore City or relocate to Baltimore City within the 90-day probationary period.
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.