Your Current Residential Parking Permits will expire March 31, 2014.
Online Purchasing: Beginning February 21, 2014, you can go online and renew your permits. You may purchase your permit online in advance by going to: https://pabc.t2hosted.com/cmn/index.aspx
Community Pick Ups in March 2014
Location: Brown Memorial Presbyterian Church, Park Ave at Lafayette; enter on Lafayette.
Dates & Times: ALL PICK UP DATES ARE IN MARCH 2014
Sat, March 15th 8:30-12:30
Sat, March 22nd 8:30-12:30
Parking Authority Pick Up: Beginning March 17, 2014, you may pick up your permits at the Parking Authority Office, 200 W. Lombard Street, B, (21201). Office hours are 8:00 am-5:00 pm, Monday – Friday.
Parking: Please park at the Arena Garage (entrance at 99 S. Howard Street) for free validation.
Required Documentation: You must bring all current documentation when picking up your permits at either a Community Pick Up or at the Parking Authority.
What you will need to provide for a permit:
- Current Maryland Vehicle Registration (Area 3 address is required unless you have a Maryland registration and are a full time student/military with a current Student/military ID)
- 1 form of Proof of Residency, such as:
- Current Lease signed by all parties that is not month to month (month to month leases require residents to come to the PABC office each month to renew permit)
- Proof of home ownership (settlement papers)
- Current drivers license that reflects your current address
- Utility bill in your name, reflecting current address, that is no less than 30 days old
- Any Photo ID
In Addition to the above you may need more documentation:
- If vehicle is registered out of state in your name:
- You must switch your vehicle over to Maryland before being permitted to purchase a parking permit decal
- Unless you are a full time student or a member of the military. Out of state students and military must purchase a Non-Resident Permit from the MVA before a permit/decal is released. The non-resident permit or receipt for its purchase from MVA for the permit must be displayed to the PABC or at your community pick-up for the permit to be released.
- If vehicle registration is out of state but in someone else’s name:
- A current notarized letter is required each and every time you renew. The letter must be dated/signed no more than 6 months from the day of acquiring your permit.
- A Maryland state Driver’s license reflecting current address must be presented.
- Current vehicle registration
- If vehicle is in state but registered in someone else’s name:
- A current notarized letter from the vehicle’s owner granting you rights to drive this vehicle is required each and every time you renew. The letter must be dated/signed no more than 6 months from the day of acquiring your permit.
Payment: Permits are $20 each. They accept: Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover credit cards online. They also accept checks and money orders at the parking office made out to the Director of Finance. Cash is not accepted.
Contact Information: If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Parking Authority at firstname.lastname@example.org or 443-573-2800, extensions 863, 845, or 851.
You may also contact your Area 3 representative Patsy Andrews by email at email@example.com